At the moment we’re looking for a Manual QA Engineer who will join our dedicated team for e-commerce system of our US client.
- 2+ years of experience in commercial projects;
- Experience with various testing methodologies and areas of focus including regression testing, adhoc testing, security testing, user interface testing, performance testing, etc.;
- Experience with a defect tracking system such as Jira;
- Understanding SDLC and continuous Integration and such as tools: Jenkins, Git, Docker;
- Strong knowledge of web technologies such as browsers, REST, HTTP, and HTML;
- Extensive knowledge in creating test cases / plans for web projects;
- Ability to plan and estimate testing activities;
- Intermediate English (written and spoken) or higher;
- Experience of creating shell scripts for Linux will be a big plus.
- Full-time job and a long-term contract;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
- Official employment and career growth opportunities;
- Office in the downtown of Kharkov City;
- 18 business days of paid vacations and paid sick leave;
- Creative and friendly team of IT specialists;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
- Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations.
- Documenting defects and utilizing a defect tracking system;
- Participating in the whole lifecycle of software development from planning to release;
- Perform functional, integration, regression, end-to-end and performance testing;
- Be responsible for the quality of live code and drive hotfix releases to correct it.
Our client is the owner of an online furniture store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products. He has many systems supporting the website and the sales process, as well as a few systems that are being developed or planned for development.
Technology stack: PHP7, Magento 1.9, MySQL, Varnish, Redis, Solr.
Additionally, we provide him with many other services, among them SEO, SMM, copywriting, design, DevOps, data entry, etc. And it’s not the limit as now we’re adding developers, QA engineers, and customer support specialists to the team.
The company started 3 years ago as a small project providing SEO and SMM services to the US and UK based clients. Soon enough we grew into a business process outsourcing company equipped to execute development, digital marketing, customer support, and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe. We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
We're always glad to welcome new professionals and strive to grow together as team.