Magento FrontEnd Developer
At the moment we’re looking for Magento FrontEnd developers to work in dedicated team for e-commerce system of our US client.
You will be working with a great team of like-minded professionals dedicated on the long term project with the ability to participate in full development cycle and taking architectural decisions on the sub-systems. New development and maintenance tasks are normal for this project. However, development of new tasks overweights maintenance tasks.
As a developer on this project, you will enjoy seeing features developed by you in production and measure your success through the response of your business users long term.
- 3+ years of experience as a FrontEnd Developer;
- Knowledge of eCommerce & CMS platforms;
- 2+ years of Magento 1 experience.
Will be as plus:Intermediate spoken and written English;
- A full-time job and a long-term contract;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
- Stable pay in USD and a performance-based yearly bonus;
- Official employment, help with managing your taxes and accounting;
- 18 business days of paid vacation, 40 hours paid sick leave;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- Office in the center of Kharkov;
- We’re always stocked up on snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
- Frequent team building events, birthday celebrations.
Our client is an owner of an online furniture store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products. He has multiple systems supporting the website and the sales process, as well as a few systems that are being developed or planned for development. E-Commerce system has been developed for the past 6 years and is a pioneer in drop shipment of Furniture.The software built is a collection of eCommerce sub-systems responsible for eCommerce, Logistics, Customer Service, etc.
This is a product company that is very much interested in delivery of greatest Customer Experience.