Currently, WiserBrand is looking for a Junior SEO/SMM Specialist to work with our US and European customers!
- advanced English;
- 6+ months of online marketing experience (SEO, SMM, Content Marketing or any other relevant experience);
- analytical and strategic thinking;
- willingness and ability to learn quickly.
Would be a plus:
- experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, and basic SEO tools (SemRush, Magestic, etc.);
- experience/basic knowledge of Facebook advertising;
- time and resource planning experience.
- conducting SEO audits for current and prospective US and European customers;
- creating semantic cores and improving website structure;
- setting technical tasks for the SEO optimization and ensuring their delivery;
- doing link-building;
- carrying out on-site optimization (meta tags, structured data, etc.);
- SMM management;
- collaborating with WiserBrand marketing team of experienced experts and constantly learning inexhaustible online resources.
- full-time job and a long-term contract;
- competitive salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews, and bonus payments;
- official employment and career growth opportunities;
- office in the downtown of Kharkov City;
- 18 business days of paid vacations and paid sick leave; creative and lively team of IT specialist;
- unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
- regular team buildings and birthday celebrations.
WiserBrand started 3 years ago as a small project providing SEO and SMM services to the US and UK based clients. We gradually grew into a business process outsourcing company equipped to execute development, digital marketing, customer support, and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe. We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
We're always glad to welcome new professionals and strive to grow together as a team.
Sound interesting? Join us!