At the moment we’re looking for a Junior Sales Manager to join our Sales Department.
- Advanced English: you really can speak English well enough to chat and earbash;
- At least 6 months of experience in IT sales management;
- People-oriented, strong negotiation, persuasion, networking, and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of IT space, technologies, and trends.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in maintaining communication with B2B clients on the US or EU markets;
- Full-time job and long-term contract;
- Clear compensation scheme, regular performance reviews, and bonus payments;
- Professional growth;
- Office in the downtown of Kharkov City;
- 18 business days of paid vacations and 5 days of paid sick leave;
- English lessons in the office;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists;• Unlimited snacks and coffee;
- Free lunches on Fridays;
- Regular team buildings and birthday celebrations.
- Searching and qualifying potential clients according to the Ideal Customer Profile;
- Outreach to potential customers using email and social media;
- Conducting market research to obtain leads;
- Initiating contact with clients and setting up meetings for the Business Development Specialists to achieve KPIs;
- Participate in negotiations with potential clients and closing deals with them;
Is this what you were looking for? Then we’re waiting for you to achieve professional success together!
We started 3 years ago as a small project providing SEO and SMM services to the US and UK based clients. And grew into a business process outsourcing company equipped to execute development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe. We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.