Customer Care Specialist
At the moment we're hiring customer care superheroes to work for our client, the US insurance providing company.
- Taking care of customers, contacting them via phone, chat and email;
- Ensuring the best quality of service;
- Working with data entry systems and CRMs;
- Closely collaborating with the US customer care department;
- Working evening shifts (from 15:00 to 24:00 Ukrainian time — taxi expenses will be compensated).
- English skill level: Upper Intermediate +
- At least 1 year of work experience in customer care or related fields;
- Ability to resolve challenging situations and focus on the client’s needs;
- Great attention to detail;
- If you have any basic knowledge of insurance business, it would be a big advantage.
- Full time job and a long-term contract;
- A competitive salary, frequent performance reviews and annual bonuses;
- A creative and highly motivated team of IT specialists to join;
- Paid internships and training, plus new career growth opportunities;
- A spacious office located in the very center of Kharkiv (Istorychniy Musei);
- Quality workplace equipment: Dell 24` monitors and comfortable furniture.
- 18 business days of paid vacation and 40 hours of sick leave;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays.
We`ve started 4 years ago as a small firm providing SEO and SMM services to the US and UK based clients. Eventually we grew into an IT outsourcing company fully equipped to offer web development, data science, digital marketing and great customer service for clients all over the globe.
We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
We're always glad to welcome new professionals and strive to grow together as a team.
Sound interesting? Join us!