At the moment we're hiring customer care superheroes to work for our client, the US insurance providing company.
What you will do:
- Evaluate and respond to inquiries;
- Communicate with customers both via phone and emails;
- Work with the data entry systems and CRMs;
- Closely collaborate with the US customer care department;
- Evening shifts (from 15:00 to 24:00 Ukrainian time).
What we expect from you:
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English;
- At least 1 year of customer care or similar experience;
- Ability to resolve challenging situations and focus on the client's needs;
- Great attention to the details;
- If you have a basic knowledge of insurance business, it would be a great advantage.
What we offer:
- Full-time job and a long-term contract;
- During a trial period, you will be provided with the insurance-oriented training conducted by the US specialist. You will also learn how to work with the client's CRM.
- High salary, regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
- Official employment, and career growth opportunities;
- Office in the downtown of Kharkov City;
- 18 business days of paid vacations, paid sick leave;
- Lively and creative team;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
- Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations.
We started 3 years ago as a small project providing SEO and SMM services to the US and UK based clients. And now we are a business process outsourcing company equipped to execute development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe. We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total. We're always glad to welcome new colleagues and grow together as a successful team.
Sound interesting? Join us!