We are looking for a driven and successful Business Analyst to join our team and work with a large-scale e-commerce project (US market).
It is a position for self-organized, assiduous and highly motivated professionals who would like to develop their career in a international IT company.
- Communication directly with the Client and developing team;
- Develop, document and prioritize business requirements, develop new business models and expanded capabilities;
- Elicit, analyze, document and trace software requirements; manage changes;
- Assist the team by clarifying the requirements, present requirements to the team;
- Prepare UI wireframes and/or prototypes, assist designers in designing UI and UX;
- Visualize workflows of the developed solution by means of Use Case and Activity diagrams (UML) or Process and Collaboration models (BPMN);
- Deliver a presentation on the implemented solution to the customer;
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in business analyses, project management, performance measurement;
- Budgeting and management reporting experience is a must;
- Experience in e-commers project for US market;
- High proficiency, clear communication, ability to navigate political landscapes, change management;
- Knowledge of reporting methodologies is a plus;
- At list Upper Intermediate level of English (speaking and writing)
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
What’s in it for you
- Full time job and a long-term contract;
- You communicate and work directly with client;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
- Official employment and career growth opportunities;
- Office in the downtown of Kharkov City;
- Full social paсkage: 24 days of paid vacations, paid sick leave;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialist;
- Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, HappyFridays with free lunches and other fun.
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA outsourcing and digital marketing agency providing high-quality services to the English-speaking clients.
It was founded in 2015 by two US investors, who have a few successful and rapidly growing projects. And WiserBrand is one of them.
Being headquartered in New York, we have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.