We are looking for a driven and successful Business Analyst to join our team and work with a large-scale e-commerce project (US market).
It is a position for self-organized, assiduous and highly motivated professionals who would like to develop their career in an international IT company.
- Communication directly with the Client and developing team;
- Develop, document and prioritize business requirements, develop new business models and expanded capabilities;
- Elicit, analyze, document and trace software requirements; manage changes;
- Assist the team by clarifying the requirements, present requirements to the team;
- Visualize workflows of the developed solution by means of Use Case and Activity diagrams (UML) or Process and Collaboration models (BPMN);
- Deliver a presentation on the implemented solution to the customer.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in business analyses, project management, performance measurement;
- Budgeting and management reporting experience is a must;
- Experience in e-commerce projects for US market;
- High proficiency, clear communication, ability to navigate political landscapes, change management;
- Knowledge of reporting methodologies is a plus;
- At least Upper Intermediate level of English (speaking and writing);
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Full time job and a long-term contract;
- A competitive salary, frequent performance reviews and annual bonuses;
- A creative and highly motivated team of IT specialists to join;
- Paid internships and training, plus new career growth opportunities;
- A spacious office located in the very center of Kharkiv (Istorychniy Musei);
- Quality workplace equipment: Dell 24` monitors and comfortable furniture.
- 18 business days of paid vacation and 40 hours of sick leave;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays.
We`ve started 4 years ago as a small firm providing SEO and SMM services to the US and UK based clients. Eventually we grew into an IT outsourcing company fully equipped to offer web development, data science, digital marketing and great customer service for clients all over the globe.
We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
What may one expect from us?
- Quality services and cutting-edge technologies to make bold ideas come true.
- Business-oriented approach to help win the competition.
- People that put their clients first.
- Communication and honesty at each step of the project, from its start to finish.
- We will never suggest a solution that won't benefit our client's business just to earn money.
WiserBrand Cyber Owls like to evolve together with the clients, see them grow and contribute to that growth. That's how we operate and that's what provides our clients with lasting results.
We're always glad to welcome new professionals and strive to grow together as a team.