- 5+ years of Magento development experience;
- Solid experience with both Magento 1 and Magento 2, demonstrated experience in writing Magento plugins;
- PHP and MySQL proficiency;
- Git Proficiency;
- Intermediate+ English.
Will be a plus:
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration experience;
- Full-time job and a long-term contract;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
- Office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
- 18 business days of paid vacations and paid sick leave;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialist;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
- English classes at the office, internal dev meetups;
- Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations.
eCommerce platform development for hardware seller company (long term project). Currently, the project is based on Magento 1.9., but once certain features are implemented, the client is going to start moving to Magento 2.0. The migration is planned for the end of July.
There is a ton of “My Account” related B2B features in this project, and the business logic is quite complex. Currently, a distributed team of 4 developers is working on this project. Kanban-flow and release every week. A dev/stage/prod process already established.