8 Client Relationships Questions to Ask Yourself
“Client relationship management should be your number one business development activity.” ~ Shirley A. FortinaLegal practice is a business. And even if you are a talented lawyer, you might not get enough clients to grow your law firm. Moreover, spending time and money on marketing and paid advertising will not work if you don’t have established relationships with your clients. Not all lawyers fully understand how important it is to manage these relationships.
Shirley Anne Fortina, a Business Development Consultant at Edge International, shares 24 questions you should ask yourself to find out the type of relationships you have or would like to have with your clients. Our team decided to pick eight ones we love the most.
8 Questions to ask yourself about your law firm clients
- Do you inform your client about everything they need to know?
- How do you provide care and support to your clients?
- Do you clearly tell them what you are doing and why?
- Do you keep your promises on targets and deadlines?
- What do you do to maintain and build relationships with clients?
- What do you do to make your clients feel that they are important to you and your law firm?
- Do you do long term planning? Would you like to be trusted adviser?
- How do you do an assessment of your team?
Based on WiserBrand experience, warm relationships with current clients help to grow any type of business online. Review platforms, social networks, professional listings, everything together should be driven by your customers. And if you have a good reputation online, you will get more and more clients investing less into expensive paid ads.
If you are looking for powerful legal online marketing, we always ready to help you. Just contact our team and we will develop a unique plan and help you drive your business to the next level.